Digital Weld Probe 3000 LB w/ swivel head with case
The MD gauges are digital gauges with insulated electronics. If you forget to turn off the weld current, these gauges will not be damaged. Force is a critical variable in the resistance welding process and this tool allows users to validate and monitor the weld force.
- Requires a 0.5 IN opening between the electrodes for use
- The maximum force reading is 3,000 lbs
- This digital gauge has a rotating head to navigate around weld tooling
- The gauge can be used during the passing of weld current for short periods of time
- The gauge accuracy is 0.50%
- The Peak Hold feature displays the peak force during the measurement